The January / February issue of SuperYachtWorld (number 17) has arrived on the bookshelves of all better news agents.
- Whole Wide World in which we report on ten superyacht hubs that are opening up a whole new world to the cruising superyacht.
- A 12 page review of the 60 metre superyacht Solemates. Yes she is the one with the iPads!
- Island Fling, the charter destination piece we wrote about Tenacious and or wonderful trip to the British Virgin Islands
Plus Our regular features:
- Charter News
- Captains Interview
Look out for an exciting new feature coming soon where we review top hotels and resorts suitable for those who own superyachts.
- A report on Big Fish by Diane Byrne
- A story about the restoration of Blue Bird by Hugo Andreae
- A feature all about David Johnson whose Oil Nut Bay development on Virgin Gorda is really coming together.
Our advice is that you buy your copy now!