The Dutch luxury yacht builder’s Amels has launched their brand new Limited Editions yacht named Lili
The 55 metre superyacht is nearing her delivery on-time and on-budget.
Imperial acted as broker for the sale, Owner’s Representative and Construction Supervisor.
Despite the fast delivery just over 12 months after her sale in May 2016, Lili is a highly customised yacht with a unique Tim Heywood exterior styling and custom extended Sun Deck.
The colour scheme of Castle Tan and Jet Black creates an unusual but elegant look that complements the interiors chosen by Laura Sessa the Owner’s interior designer.
The high level of customisation on board includes:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long Sun Deck pool (7,000 litres) featuring counter current jets for swimming
- A Bridge Deck Owner’s Suite and extended aft deck
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.