Who is she?
Liberty 163’ (49.95m) ISA built in 2011
Why is she special?
- Created to meet the very specific requirements of her discerning owners.
- Sleek, dark grey hull and dynamic lines
- Fully stabilized and capable of speeds in excess of 15 knots
- Comfortable, fast and remarkably fuel efficient.
- Resolutely contemporary, the interior décor is striking yet comfortable and immediately welcoming.
- Six luxurious staterooms each reflect a different ocean-inspired theme: turtle, seahorse, shark, nautilus, shrimp, starfish and coral
- Wide range of water sports equipment
- Latest in entertainment and communication technologies.
Where is she chartering?
She has just joined Northrop & Johnson South of France Charter Fleet
What is her Charter Rate?
From €275,000 per week