The first Ferretti Custom Line 112’ Next series built for Thailand’s market was launched at the CRN shipyard recently.
Launched as Happy Days she will be delivered to the Owner, of European origin, at the end of the month. It is an absolute debut in such an important market of South East Asia for one of the long selling models by Ferretti Custom Line.
Created in collaboration with Studio Zuccon International Project, AYTD – Advanced Yacht Technology & Design and a team of engineers, architects and designers from the Ferretti Group, the yacht is a semi-custom product, where the owner is offered a choice in all the yacht’s non-structural elements, from the decor, using materials like woods, leathers and fabrics, to the furnishings, created by collaborations with the best Italian brands.
After the premiere for the Asia Pacific market of the during November last year in Hainan, Southern China, Thailand represents one of the strategic markets of the area.
Working in partnership with local dealer Lee Marine Ferretti are working hard to increase year after year the presence of our yachts on the territory. Happy Days, the first hull arriving to Thailand, is therefore an important target achieved towards continued growth in South East Asia.
Key features include
- Spacious interiors and exteriors with 22 sq.m cockpit, the 45 sq.m salon and 11 sq.m galley
- Wide main deck stern to bow windows flooding the salon and owner’s cabin with light
- Four large open view windows at water level providing exceptional illumination for the lower deck cabins
- Hard top, the same design as featured on the 97’, making the flybridge more comfortable by creating areas of sunshine and shade
- Large sun area with barbecue, fridge and Jacuzzi covered by sunpads, with teak flooring;
- Contemporary elegance, highlighted by American walnut and bright interior colour schemes
- Powered by two MTU 12v 4000 M90 engines, producing 2775 hp in the standard configuration for a top speed of 26 knots at half load and a cruising speed of 23 knots.