Who is she?
Aladina 35m (114.9ft) Benetti Classic, launched in 2000 and refitted in 2010
Why is she special?
- 4 cabins including Master Cabin on the main deck
- An immaculate Zuretti interior.
- Spacious skylounge refitted in 2010 with 2 convertible sofa beds
- Extensive outdoor areas over three levels including sundeck with spa pool,
- Water sports equipment includes trampoline, Super Mable inflatable, two windsurfers, inflatable kayak, snorkelling gear, wakeboards and water skis and a 5m Novurania tender.
Aladina‘s captain Scott Walton has been with the yacht for nine years and works with five experienced crew members.
Where is she chartering?
Based in La Napoule, South of France
Who is the central charter agent?
What is her Charter Rate?
€84,000 per week – high (July, August & events)
€77,000 per week – low (all other months)