An ever-increasing demand for more flexible dockage programs from yacht owners, has led to IGY Marinas making available a new 365-day berthing plan for yachts over 80 feet (24 metres)
Launched as The Anchor Passs the plan includes 8 IGY destinations, significant dockage discounts and a new refund program on unused dockage.
Captains and owners of yachts over 80 feet now have the opportunity to roam the company’s network of marinas for 12 months with minimal risk of overspending.
Pass holders can now get money back on unused dockage when their contract expires.
The program offers one full year of dockage with savings of over 50% off the rack rate, when the vessel pays in advance.
The programme offers:
- 365 days of dockage across 8 destinations for one upfront price
- Money back on unused dockage
- Savings of over 50% off regular dockage
- Priority reservations at all participating marinas, where reasonable
- Full-service facilities
- Locations throughout the Americas, Pacific Ocean and Caribbean
Participating destinations are:
- Yacht Haven Grande, St. Thomas
- The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol, St. Maarten
- Simpson Bay Marina, St. Maarten
- Rodney Bay Marina, St. Lucia
- Marina Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (Sea of Cortez)
- La Amada Marina, Cancun, Mexico
- Red Frog Beach Marina, Panama (Caribbean)
- Palmas del Mar Yacht Club, Puerto Rico