The latest issue of Superyacht Business magazine has hit the news stands and as always it is a cracking read for those who want the inside facts on the workings of super yacht business.
Four features by us in this issue and these include.
- Turkey, a yard by yard round up of what is going on out there.
- Cyprus, another in our incisive Flag State series that looks into what is on offer to super yachts
- The Interview, this time we get to fly to Montenegro to meet and talk with Peter Munk
- The Specialists, the ever popular feature at the back of the magazine that, this issue, looks at those who build tenders for super yachts.
Our talented colleagues have also written interesting articles in this issue and they include:
- Yard insight looking at ITM in France
- Refits in Palma
- Croatia’s new superyacht marina at Manalina
All in all a good read. Sign up for your free copy at www.superyachtbusiness.net
Do you subscribe to the print version of Superyacht Business? If you do but would like to just receive the digital edition simply e-mail Monica Fyfe and she can cancel the print subscription.