Built in China by Kingship it is only fitting that Star the 42 metre Classic 138 due to launch in 2012 from is for sale through the Asia Division of YPI
Her exterior and interior styling are the work of Vripack, who is also responsible for her engineering.
Built to Lloyds and fully MCA compliant she has a steel hull and aluminium superstructure with a beam of 8.4m and draught of 2.65m.
This yacht is equipped with a Zero Speed Stabilisation system from Quantum
- Builder: Kingship Marine
- Built: 2012
- Length: 41.9m (137.47ft)
- Beam: 8.4m (27.56ft)
- Draught: 2.6m (8.53ft)
- Range: 4500 nm at 10 knots
- Classification: Lloyds Register
- Construction: Steel hull & Aluminium superstructure.
- Nav. Architect: Vripak
- Designer: Vripak
- Interior Designer: Vripak
- Speed: 10 knots crusing speed/14 knots max speed
- Gross tonnage: 427 tons
- Total Guests: 10 in 5 Staterooms
- Total Crew: 9