Who is she?
The Yacht London, a renovated 1927 steam yacht
Where is she chartering?
Permanently moored at Temple Pier on the Thames’ Victoria Embankment, London
Why is she special?
The Yacht London is offering ringside seats to the historic Royal Diamond Jubilee Flotilla, taking place in the afternoon on Sunday, 3rd June. Watched by millions around the world, over one thousand boats manned by 30,000 spectators will sail up the river behind the Royal Barge, all within 200 feet of The Yacht London.
- Boarding from 11.00am
- Champagne served on three decks including The Top Deck Lounge and Terrace (incorporating the Churchill Cigar and Smoking Lounge), the Restaurant, State Room, and the Cocktail Lounge
- Eight-Course lunch in two sittings with fine wines and champagne
- Ken Wharfe, the former Personal Protection Officer to Princess Diana will share his ‘Personal Recollections of a Princess’
- Royal Photographer Ian Pelham-Turner will present ‘An Exhibition of Private Photographs of Three Generations of the Royal Family’,
- Jeweller Alfred Molina of Arizona will talk about ‘The Largest Diamonds in the World – The Crown Jewels and Beyond’
- Kent Sinfonia brass quintet.
- Traditional High Tea
- Presentation on ‘Royal Etiquette’ by a former butler who gave 33 years of service to Her Majesty and the Royal Household.
- Live music and dancing until late on the Top Deck.
Who is the central charter agent?
What is her Charter Rate?
The Royal Diamond Jubilee Promotion is priced at £695 per person, excluding VAT
For more super yacht news visit www.thehoworths.com