Having recently changed their name The Professional Yachting Association (PYA) the professional body for yacht crew is looking for ways to improve the services it offers to members and the yachting industry in general.
It has instigated an on line survey to find out:
- What would crew like to gain, see, receive from the organisation?
- What would they like to learn as yacht crew?
The survey seeks to target as many Captains and yacht crew as possible worldwide to find out what they are looking to gain from the professional body for yacht crew.
Help the PYA improve its services and automatically enter into a prize draw:
Completing it will automatically register those who do into a draw to win one of several prizes on offer.
To answer the questionnaire will only take a few minutes. Do so Here
- Three New iPads sponsored by Bachmann Marine, Crew Unlimited and AMPM Yacht Management
- Two cases of wine sponsored by Captain’s Concierge and Fine Wine Works
- €50 iTunes voucher sponsored by Magnums Butlers
- €100 Amazon voucher sponsored by Sturge International Services
- 45 minute strategy session to be held by phone or Skype with The Crew Coach.
Prize winners will be chosen from a random draw taken from completed surveys received
The winners will be announced at the end of the Antibes Yacht Show YachtInfo forum
- When: On Friday 13th April.
- Where: The conference tent. Antibes Yacht Show
For More News Visit www.thehoworths.com