Making her world debut at the Monaco Show where she will occupy berth No 16 on Quai de l’Hirondelle will be E&E a brand new 42 metre yacht built in Turkey.
Built out of steel with an aluminium superstructure Cizgi Yachts of Istanbul have created a high volume yacht of 487gt to Vripak designs.
Built to class with ABS she conforms to the MCA LY2 and the Marshal Islands Yacht Code.
With accommodation for 10 to 12 guests she has an owners suite on the main deck and four or five cabins on the upper deck leaving the lower deck to house 6 of the 7 crew cabins.
Twin 12 cylinder Caterpillar C32’s drive her at a maximum speed of 14 knots and she cruises at 11 where her range is 4,500 miles
- LOA 42,09 metres
- LWL 37,36 metres
- Full Beam 9,15 metres
- Moulded Beam 8,70 metres
- Draught (design load) 2,80 metres
- Depth (moulded to main deck) 4,30 metres
- GRT 487 gt
- NRT 146
- Displacement (design load) 480,8 tons
- Air draft (Height above DWL) 17,20 metres
- Flag Marshall Islands
- Registered Type Commercial Yacht
- Builder Cizgi Yacht / Istanbul
- Classification ABS
- Compliant to MCA The Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2)
- Compliant to Marshall Islands Commercial Yacht Code (MI-103)
- Hull Material Steel
- Superstructure Aluminium
- Decks Teak
- Design and Exterior Styling Vripack Yachting
- Naval Architect Endaze Engineering / Turkey
- Interior Design Art-Line Interiors B.V. / Holland
- Maximum Speed 14 knots
- Cruising Speed 11 knots
- Range at Cruising Speed 4,500 nautical miles