Tuesday, January 4th, 2011
Peri Yachts Launches Superyacht in Turkey
Bibich Too a yacht built for an existing customer of Peri Yachts has been launched in Antalya, Turkey. She will be handed over to her owners later this month following sea trial preparations and final fit-out .
The 41T, the largest in the builders range was conceived by Scaro Design, from Istanbul creating her external lines and her interior, while the UK’s Dixon Yacht Design engineered her planing V shaped hull and High Modulus carried out all the scantling and structural calculations.
Aimed very much at the market dominated by Sunseeker the yacht features accommodation and amenities for 12 guests, including a private owner’s deck with a large separate master stateroom with study and private terrace.
The 41T looks equally impressive from the rear. The reason is the massive lazarette door, which, when closed, gives a sheer vertical line to the stern and transforms into a vast swimming platform and beach club.
The colourful styling of the yacht witness the extend of the Eygptian owners involment in the project.
The carries 12(+2) people in 6 cabins and 9 crew in 4 double and a captain’s cabin. Powered by twin 3,450hp MTU 12V 4000 M93L engines, she has a top speed of 25 knots 1,250 nautical miles at a cruising speed of 19 knots.
Peri Yachts has already been commissioned the second in this series due in June 2012 along with two Peri 37 and two Peri 29 to be launched in Spring/Summer 2011.
- LOA: 41.15 Metres
- LWL: 33.00 Metres
- Max. Beam: 8.80 Metres
- Total Draught: 2.35 Metres
- Displacement: 190 Tonnes
- Construction: Glass Reinforced Epoxy Sandwıch
- Classifıcation: Rina Charter Class/MCA
- Fuel Tank Capacity :40000 litres
- Fresh Water Tank Capacıty: 5000 litres
- Waste Water Tank Capacıty: 4000 litres
- Watermaker Capacıty: 2 X 260 L/Hr.
- Make & Model : 2 X MTU 12v 4000 M93l 3450 hp
- Generators: 2 X Kohler 100 efozd 100 Kw
- Bow Thruster: 75 hp
- Max. Speed : 25 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 19 Knots
- Range up to 1250 NM
- Number of Guests: 12 (+2) In 6 Cabıns
- Number of Crew: 9 In 5 Cabıns
- Exterior and Interior Desıgn: Scaro Desıgn
- Engineering: Dixon Yacht Design
- Scantlıng And Structural: High Modulus