Launched earlier this summer the enchanting 55-metre Elixir (180 ft) is to make her debut at this years Monaco Yacht Show.
Delivered in June 2016, Elixir is the latest incarnation of the builders successful 180 design. Her fast delivery in just 8 months from signing, impeccable high quality and substantial Owner customisation make Elixir a perfect showcase for the 6 yachts in the 55 to 83-metre Amels Limited Editions range (180 to 272 ft).
The Limited Editions project meant Elixir ‘s Owner was able to create the very personal and characteristic yacht he wanted, but much more quickly than a full custom build.
The Owner collaborated with exterior designer Tim Heywood and interior designer Laura Sessa to create Elixir’s holistic design full of eccentric contrasts: dark meets light; masculine worldliness meets curvaceous elegance; relaxed comfort meets clean contemporary style.
Delivered more than a week ahead of schedule and on budget the Owner spent the summer cruising the Mediterranean on board, Elixir.
The superyacht is also available for charter with Y.CO.
- Length overall: 55.00 metres (180 ft)
- Beam overall (at hull): 9.40 metres (30 ft)
- Draught (full load): 3.38 metres (11 ft)
- Gross Tonnage: 707
- Speed (max. at 100% MCR): 15.5 knots
- Range @ 13 knots: 4,500 nautical miles
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 12 + Captain
- Design exterior: Tim Heywood
- Design interior: Laura Sessa
- Naval architecture: Amels