For new and aspiring super yacht brokers and those seeking to refresh and build upon their existing professional knowledge, the 9th edition of the Superyacht Brokers’ Seminar, maybe of interest
Taking place at the Holiday Inn Resort, at St.Laurent du Var, close by Nice Airport Nice, between 3rd and 5th February 2014 it is organised by the Maritime Training Academy Ltd, in association with worldwide yachting association MYBA.
The seminar features presentations, professional analysis and round table discussions covering a wide range of subjects.
Experienced speakers from major brokerage, management and finance houses including:
- Ocean Independence
- Camper & Nicholsons
- Hill Robinson
- Yachting Partners Internationa
It will deliver subjects including:
- Introduction to the Superyacht Industry
- Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
- Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
- Overview of Communications, customer care, business & ethics
- Examination of what is involved in superyacht management
- VAT and yachts
- Ownership structuring and finance
- Personnel and training
- Chartering from a Captains perspectiv
In addition to the course content, attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow brokers and lecturers to exchange ideas during the day and within the evening Q&A and team task sessions.
The eye watering registration fee of £1750 is fully inclusive of two nights’ Holiday Inn accommodation, meals and refreshments throughout, a copy of the seminar presentations and a certificate of attendance.