We are hugely proud to write for INVICTUS magazine the luxury lifestyle quarterly magazine.
Features written by us and photographs taken by us have featured in each and every issue to date and we are delighted to report our association with the tile is to continue.
By now the entire yachting industry is aware that INVICTUS boasts the most exclusive readership of any publication in the sector. Confirming that fact we regularly have ‘Captains of Industry’ joining megayacht captains in personally requesting further copies.
Recently the magazine received a personal request from Mr Donald Trump, who expressed his interest in INVICTUS and requested that additional copies of INVICTUS be sent to his private office in New York City.
A prolific yacht and private aircraft owner – having previously owned several yachts including the 281′ (85m) Kingdom 5KR (ex-Princess Trump) and the current owner of a Boeing 757 Bizliner – there is obviously much in the editorial content of interest to Mr Trump
|Read the Feature Here|
INVICTUS is the only publication that can qualify who receives each
copy of every issue, and can tell exactly which billionaires, megayacht and private jet owners read the publication each issue
Mr Trump joins royalty, many other successful entrepreneurs and notable superyacht owners who have requested that their names be added to the highly exclusive audience in recent weeks.
A small sample includes:
- His Highness Sheikh Ahmed Khalid Al Thani – Royal member of Qatari Ruling Family
- Mrs. LB. – Owner of SS Delphine (79m)
- Mr. M.B. – Florence, Italy – $40-million art collection, $10-million residence
- Mr. D.B. – Lake Como, Italy – recent new build of 60 RIB
- Mr. B – owner of recently built som explorer yacht
- Mr Georges Cohen – owner of Calivigny Island and fleet of yachts including a 53m Perini Navi
- Mr E.B. – owner of Over Yonder Cay private island and fleet of personal aircraft