A new rendering of the 88.8 metre motor yacht Illusion currently in build at the Chinese Shipyard CIMC Raffles Yacht yard has been released.
It has been sent to us by the Italian company Videoworks who have been awarded the major contract to design and implement the home automation system and entertainment equipment on board
The company will set up shop on site at Yantai in the north east of Shandong province, and will work with to specialist technicians on a localised partnership agreement.
Work will include Designing and implementing
- The A/V cabling and network system
- The A/V system updated with new HD technologies and digital media
- The yachts lighting system in close partnership with the Interior Designers
- A control system (HW/SW) for the guests
- The IP networks for the guests to be able to access the Internet
- Commissioning, training and supporting worldwide after delivery