The annual conference Opportunities in Superyachts hopes to attract an elite audience of senior-level delegates to Malta, itself an established yachting and shipping hub and now home to this unique event.
Previously held in Palma Mallorca, the 2014 version of Opportunities in Superyachts Conference, will take place on 3rd April 2014, at the WestinDragonara Resort, Malta.
Organisers Quaynote put a keen emphasis on panel discussion and debate, the conference will focus on regulatory, financial, fiscal and legal issues as well as highlighting market trends and developments across the global superyacht industry.
You can see the latest agenda online here.
Chaired by: Fergal Quinn, Hill Dickinson , Speakers include:
- Thierry Voisin
- Ashok Rajan
- Lisa Verbit, U.S. Trust Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- Steve Cain, Director of Tax, Equiom
- Alison Vassallo, Fenech & Fenech
- Chris Borg, Boston
- Alex Chumillas, Tax Marine
- Freddy Desplanques, Ince and Co France
- Jean-Jacques Ollu, Holman Fenwick & Willan
- Stephen Hills, Pendennis
- Hugo van Wieringen, Azure Naval Architects
- Nick Saul, Bachmann HR Group
- Gino Cutajar, Malta Superyacht Industry Network
An early bird rate of 180 euros applies until the end of February 2014.
To register click here