Following the sale of the 73.5m Silver Zwei earlier this year, Burgess has now been appointed Central Agents to sell the new 77 metre build Smeralda.
This the third and most advanced vessel in the australian built Silver Series designed by Espen Øino, is now nearing completion at Hanseatic Marine, with delivery scheduled for the spring of 2012.
With the distinctive profile of her predecessors, the yacht is the result of further design development by the same team behind the earlier yachts.
She boasts a variety of enhanced features, ranging from her technical specification to her deck layout, guest areas and interior décor.
Smeralda is capable of covering 4,500 nautical miles at an average 18 knots. Equipped with more powerful twin MTU main engines, her top speed is anticipated to reach close to 30 knots, while retaining the fuel efficient credentials which are intrinsic to the concept.
Newly conceived deck spaces provide multiple areas across several levels to optimise outdoor living and entertaining, including a larger sun deck with glass-fronted jacuzzi, extensive fitted sunpads and shaded dining.
Aft on the main deck, a spectacular lounging area has been created in addition to a full-size bar and a new indoor-outdoor dining area with wraparound sliding glass doors. An expanded ‘beach club’ can be found at sea level and a “touch and go” helipad is located on the foredeck.
The bright contemporary interior features walnut panelling and offers a extended seating in the main saloon, which is framed by large picture windows offering plenty of natural light
Spacious ensuite guest accommodation is configured across 9 cabins plus an owner’s apartment with a private aft deck area configured with a generous seating plan.
- Length Overall: 77m
- Beam: 10m
- Draught: 2.6m
- Builder: Hanseatic Marine, Australia
- Delivery: Spring 2012
- Design and Styling: Espen Øino International, Monaco
- Naval Architecture: Espen Øino International / Hanseatic Marine Engineering
- Interior Design: Vain Interiors
- Material: Aluminium hull and aluminium superstructure
- Gross Tonnage: 865 tonnes
- Displacement: 560 tonnes
- Main Engines: 2 x 2720 kW @ 2000 rpm – MTU 16V 4000 M90
- Main Generators: 3 x Northern Lights 1066H Diesel Generators
- Speed: 29 knots
- Range: 4,500 NM at 18 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 112,000 litres
- Classification: Lloyds Register 100 A1, SSC, YACHT, MONO, G6, LMC, UMS MCA LY2
- Bowthruster: 1 x American TRAC Series – 150kW Electric
- Stabilisers: Quantum Zero Speed
- Owner’s apartment with lounge and private deck
- 3 x VIP double cabins
- 2 x Guest twin cabins + pullman
- 4 x Guest twin cabins
- 1 x Captain’s cabin
- 3 x Crew single berth cabins
- 6 x Crew twin berth cabins