Hosted by design et al, a leading interior design magazine based in the UK, the International Yacht and Aviation Awards 2012 have already attracted two superyachts onto the shortlist
design et al awards are different to other design awards because they are not judged by a panel. Instead short listed projects are presented online, and voting is open to all industry professionals as well as design et al readers and clients.
There is no cash prize.
The award categories are:
- Motor Yacht over 100 metres (Interior / Exterior)
- Motor Yacht over 60 metres (Interior / Exterior)
- Motor Yacht over 40 metres (Interior / Exterior)
- Motor Yacht over 25 metres (Interior / Exterior)
- Motor Yacht up to 25 metres (Interior / Exterior)
- Sail Yacht Concept Design up to 50 metres
- Sail Yacht Concept Design over 50 metres
- Sail Yacht Refit / Rebuild / Conversion
- Sail Yacht Interior Design
- Jet Concept Design
- Jet Design (Interior / Exterior)
Deadline for submissions is FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER
All entries must be submitted in English. All projects (with the exception of concept design) must be built with actual photography available.
Entry to the awards is free however if successful in reaching the shortlist stage, applicants are required to pay an administration fee of £250 plus VAT.
The awards ceremony will be held in May 2012 and all short listed entrants are required to attend or send representation to the event.
To get more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0044 (0) 1244 346 347